Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lesbian Frolics


Another day, another beach.

This time it was Welcombe Mouth in Devon. I was here on a bit of business, this time. The folk in the self-catering cottage at The Edge were an odd bunch – a combination of lesbians and Buddhist monks. Just don’t ask.

Still, there was plenty for me to do. I find that in the wake of people needing a week away from their stressful lives, a little misery can put a dampener on everything. I started their week away with an exploding kettle and a power failure, closely followed by leaking radiator pipes which meant that they had no heating save for a small wood-burning fire.

Still they were more or less happy so I topped that up with a blown light in the shower and a broken toilet roll, miserable weather and high winds.

They lapped it up. I thought lesbians were a miserable lot? Even the destruction of one of the cars (actually none of my doing) categorically failed to dampen their spirits. I can console myself that neither of the writers wrote, but that’s about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can console myself that neither of the writers wrote, but that’s about it.

Small consolation. ^^

Neke

Nicola said...

Now I know who was causing all the mischief !

Leatherdykeuk said...

Poor Jasfoup. A good time was had by all.

Stephanie said...

*laughs* Can't blame the demon for trying. He was only acting according to his nature after all, was he not?

Leatherdykeuk said...

I think he enjoys the challenge ;)