Saturday, November 8, 2008

After Harold


Someone asked me yesterday what I’ll do when Harold’s gone – sucked downstairs to whatever circle Hell deems most suitable for him.

Quite honestly I shall carry on as I did before I met him. Perhaps the Waterman dynasty will continue and perhaps not. Only time can tell*

Will I miss Harold when he’s gone? Probably not. Quite apart from the fact that I can visit him whenever I want to, remember whose lad he is – there’s more than a good chance he’ll get a position in the army. Nephilim can become devils (though rarely are they ever promoted to demons) so there’s a distinct possibility of a commission.

I shall, however, enjoy what time we have together, secure in the knowledge that Harold is dying. It may take him two hundred years, but I’ll be ready to dance on his grave.




*and a few condoms with pin holes

4 comments:

aims said...

'Secure in the knowledge that Harold is dying' - I guess you know better than us - but then again I suppose we all are.

I forgot to think about what might happen to Harold. It does bring up interesting ideas.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Whatever happens to harold, you can rest assured he'll be a jammy sod.

stephanie said...

A sharp contrast to Jasfoup's more poetic rhapsodising on Harold's beauty. I quite like this one. :)

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Stephanie :)