Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless you, Mr. President


So there’s a new era about to dawn in the Land of the Free. With what appeared to be a record turnout the Americans have voted in a new president – or president elect, since he doesn’t take office until next year. Huzzah and Hurrah and all that, for it is good news for Hell.

With such a huge concession to masses there’s bound to be a huge backlash. Keen to keep the right wing sweet, all sorts of policies will be passed without fuss or notice. Amendment 8, for example, that dissolves civil partnerships and takes away the rights of same sex couples. The ruling that states that homosexual couples cannot adopt will be upheld. The choice of women to have abortions will cease. The right wing will spread a dark cloud of Christian values across the country and the new president will do noting to prevent it, because he wants to be seen to support the church.

Such religious movements are the backbone of Satan’s advances. Where religion holds the state in power, there follow the Four Horsemen, delighting in the terror done in the name of God. The persecution of innocents in God’s name brings souls to Hell from both the persecuted masses and the hypocritical oppressors.

Loving thy neighbour is easy, as long as he has less money and does whatever you say.

Huzzah and Hurrah.



The opinions of the demon Jasfoup are not necessarily the opinions of his typist.

7 comments:

aims said...

I overlooked the injustices done to same sex couples and the rights of women because I was more afraid of what the other wing would do or continue to do.

Also - I hoped that with time, the new president - and I do like him very much - will see what is right and give the same options to everyone - not just some.

Think of how much room Sarah Palin and hers would take up in hell.....wow....the mind boggles.

stephanie said...

I admire Jasfoup's honesty. Then again, I have for awhile. Well said.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Personally, I would support him also. I hope he gets a second term where he can right some of the wrongs the next four years will bring.

Stinking Billy said...

jasfoup is a bigger muck-stirrer than me. He will get you into trouble, pet, mark my words. ;-)

Leatherdykeuk said...

Alas, he's already been proved right - Senate passed anti-gay laws in California, Arkansas and...?

Juliette M said...

Jasfoup is very naughty. Send him to California, he should sort Prop 8 out...

*grrr* and shame on them.

I would, however, have said Yes to Obama, and I'm glad he got in. Just my 2 pennorth :)

Leatherdykeuk said...

I would have voted for him too.