Friday, November 14, 2008

Googalerts


Harold found it first, but then he always does, the smug little git. He has dozens of google alerts set up for mentions of everything from nephilim to uses for cold fried eggs. (Personally I just have a few for Demonic sex, used panties and ‘how to have sex with a demon’ My number’s available, boys and girls, just get the pentacle set up and I‘ll be right over. Remember it has to be real diamonds, not that fake diamante rubbish.)

My point being that Harold came across the book ‘An Ungodly Child’ being listed on Amazon. I don’t know if you’re aware of it but this is the book where Harold first meets me. He dies in the end.*

It’s only on pre-order at present, but will be launched next month and then ‘officially’ in January.

See? It's HERE

*but gets better.

9 comments:

aims said...

Oh! I do love the cover! Kinda looks like a faery to me....

I'm so looking forward to my copy with your chronicler's signature on it Jasfoup.

If you want to scrawl something personal in it as well - I wouldn't complain.

Leatherdykeuk said...

You'll have to wait a little while, Aims, but happy to do it :)

Sian said...

De-lurking once more to say that I have put it on my wish list.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thank you :)

ChrisH said...

Fantastic - a read I'm greatly looking forwards to. Well done.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Fntastic, Chris. Thanks.

FibCarver said...

Whoo hoo!

Ayoub said...

AWESOME! :D

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Ayoub