Sunday, December 14, 2008

Demented


I regretted the shop not being open today. I could have done with having somewhere to relax that wasn’t covered in tinsel and streamers like a jellyfish gone wild.*

I realise I could have gone anywhere in the world for some privacy, or even the shop if I wanted to but that wasn’t the point. It was Harold’s company I craved, and he was wrapped up in the Christmas Spirit. I should really go back downstairs for a training session of not getting so involver with mortals but I’ve been on the Middle World for so long that I’ve gone native, I think.

I took off anyway and went to the beach to watch the waves crash against the sand for an hour or two. I’ve always liked Tasmania.


*all right… a captive jellyfish suddenly given an ecstasy tablet and a CD of house music and set free off the south coast of France.

3 comments:

Stinking Billy said...

jasfoupe, I take it that you go to Tasmania to keep in touch with some bloody Tasmanian Devils? They are a rough lot, and no mistake. So, you are quite safe from them, then?

Leatherdykeuk said...

Unless I try Texas Hold 'em with them, yes!

stephanie said...

*chuckles* It's a rough life being a demon.