Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dead Rite chapter 169.08

“Ah. You're making a simile of the human brain as a computer?”

“No. Idiot. We don't have a brain between us anymore, do we? Not unless it's in a glass jar somewhere. I mean I am a computer, or I was, anyway. When we were in Magelight I slipped into the electrical system and from there worked my way into the computer server. That's how I was able to open doors and misdirect guards out of your way. You didn't think all that was dumb luck, did you?”

“No, of course not. We knew you were helping.”

“Helping. Yes. Thank you. And what do I get for my assistance? Being locked inside a plasticine head.”

“It's play-dough but I see your point. I think Harold locked us in here because of your insistence to take over the world.”

“Hmm. Point taken. I should have kept that idea to myself. I'd be a benevolent autocrat.”

No comments: