Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dead Rite chapter 172.07


“Actually, while you're here, would you mind helping me calibrate the graphic controller output? I'd ask Devious but he thinks a paper jam is something you spread on toast.”

“Not when the toaster's missing its fuse, he wouldn't.” Harold picked up the offending item and held it between thumb and fingertip. He held it up to the light, expecting to see past the sliver of paper that read 13A to the single strand of wire beneath. It would make more sense for fuses to be transparent. Then it would be obvious if they'd blown. “What do I need to do?”

Just watch the monitor and tell me when the text is in focus. My eyes aren't the best for fine tuning instruments.”

Maybe you need glasses.”

Maybe I need something lass squishy than salt dough for eyeballs.”

No comments: